Subject: Estonia | Invitation to the 7th session of the Meeting of the Parties to the Protocol on Water and Health | 5 – 7 November 2025, Budapest, Hungary
From: "ECE-water-health" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Mission Un [MFA]" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Katriin Reinfeld [MFA]" <[email-masked]>, "Mission Un [MFA]" <[email-masked]>, "Harry Liiv" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2025 18:02:51 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

TO THE ATTENTION OF THE MINISTERS

Dear Ministers,

Please find attached an invitation from the United Nations Economic 
Commission for Europe (UNECE) and the World Health Organization Regional 
Office for Europe (WHO/Europe) to the seventh session of the Meeting of the 
Parties to the Protocol on Water and Health 
<https://unece.org/environmental-policy/events/seventh-session-meeting-parties-protocol-water-and-health-0> 
, to be held at the invitation of the Government of Hungary from 5 to 7 
November 2025 in Budapest, Hungary.

Attached you will also find the Annotated Provisional Agenda 
<https://unece.org/sites/default/files/2025-08/ECE_MP.WH_26_Agenda_Advance%20copy.pdf> 
for the meeting, the Concept Note for the High-Level Segment 
<https://unece.org/sites/default/files/2025-08/HighLevelSegment_ConceptNote_20250820.pdf> 
and 
<https://unece.org/sites/default/files/2025-08/Practical_Information_Note_MOP7_ENG.pdf> 
the Practical Information Note.

*	Registration:   

The nominated representatives are kindly requested to register at their 
earliest convenience, and no later than 5 October 2025, using the following 
link:  <https://indico.un.org/e/PWHMOP> https://indico.un.org/e/PWHMOP.

 

*	Credentials: 

Parties are requested to submit their credentials by 22 October 2025 to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. The 
<https://unece.org/sites/default/files/2025-08/Credentials%20sample%20ENG_FR_RUS_MOP7.pdf> 
model of credentials is attached.

*	Further information:  

All meeting documents will be made available on the meeting’s website in due 
course at  <https://unece.org/MOP7_Protocol> https://unece.org/MOP7_Protocol

  
We look forward to welcoming you and your country’s delegation to the 
Meeting of the Parties.  

  

Please accept the assurances of our highest consideration.

The Joint Secretariat

UNECE - WHO/Europe Protocol on Water and Health

to the 1992 Convention on the Protection and Use of Transboundary 
Watercourses and International Lakes

UNECE Secretariat

Palais des Nations

CH-1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

WHO Regional Office for Europe Secretariat

WHO European Centre for Environment and Health

53113 Bonn - Germany

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]